Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We Have Winners!

Tim Brannan is the winner of a FREE copy of Vampires of the Olden Lands! Tim, please let me know where I can e-mail you your coupon for a FREE PDF.

John Quiring won a FREE copy of Chaos Queen of Ants! John, apparently the message system does not work, as I tried to e-mail you about your prize back when it released and still have not heard from you. Please contact me to get your FREE PDF.

If you want to win FREE PDFs, all you ahve to do is follow this blog! No purchase necessary! One follower at random will win a FREE PDF of the latest JMG product. If we reach 50 followers, there will be two winners each product. If we reach 100 followers, there will be three winners. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks James! Weird, it says I have a message but won't let me see it. E-mail on it's way though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Thanks James!
    Hit me up at timothy.brannan@gmail.com.

    What an unexpected surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked your page on this PDF and at DriveThruRPG and this looks perfect! I am sure I will enjoy this one.

      Delete